Thursday 26 February 2015

Travel Thursday-The Big Island, Hawaii

I wasn't real sure what place I was going to focus on today....until we entered the land of the frozen last night. There was a prediction of anywhere from 2-6 inches of snow. We got frozen icy trees instead. So I wanted to go somewhere warm today. Thanks to lots of frequent flyer miles and hotel points, my family was able to have a lovely vacation on The Big Island of Hawaii in 2011. I hope you enjoy the look back at a bit of the scenery we got to experience.

From the beautiful sky and warm sun,

to the black sand beaches,

from the National Kilauea Volcano Park,

to the gorgeous sunsets,

Hawaii is a gorgeous place to visit. My kids had a fabulous time and are always asking to go back. If we do make it back, I'd love to check out some of the other islands to see how they compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment