Thursday 19 February 2015

TBT or Travel Thursday

I've been trying to decide what to call this post. It's a throw-back, but I think I may try to make a weekly post of travel photos. I never traveled as a child, but once I hit my 20's, I began to see the world. Traveling is one of my favorite things to do and if I had disposable money, I would travel all the time. I mentioned in my first post that Ireland is my favorite place. That love began years and years ago, first as a dream and then as a reality in 1993 when I got to see U2 there. Then in 1999, my wonderful hubby took me back for my birthday. We took 8 disposable cameras because I didn't have a proper camera at the time and I think this is when I realized how much I loved taking pictures. Here's a few from our trip that I scanned this morning from my "old school" photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment