Saturday 14 February 2015

What I Want To Be When I Grow Up


You know the saying, "When I grow up, I want to be....?" Well, when I grow up, I want to be a professional photographer. But what does that mean? Does it mean selling your work? Does it mean being in galleries and art shows? Does it mean having your own website? I'm not really sure what it will mean for me, so for now, I guess I'm a professional amateur photographer. What I do know is that I love taking photographs and I love sharing them with people. There have been several people who have encouraged me to "go a little further" with my photography and I thought this would be a great place to start. I hope you enjoy what you see.

The first photo that I'm going to share has been a recent favorite with many of my friends and it holds a special place in my heart because I took this picture in my favorite place in the world, Dublin.


2 comments:

  1. I love that photo so much. You are so very gifted. I look forward to seeing your blog grow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. I might also suggest checking into purchasing your own domain name in case you ever want your own full website.

    ReplyDelete